Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today's Cards - A gift for a friend

I made these cards today for a friend's birthday gift. I used paper that I already had (not Stampin' Up), ribbon and floss and metal word pieces from the dollar store. The stamps are all from Stampin' Up. It was fun to use the supplies and get a feel for making cards. I decorated the hand made envelopes that match. I created a template for the envelopes from an envelope I had received with a card last year. The box I'm giving them in is from the dollar store as well! Gotta love the Dollar Stores!!!!! I have another friend's birthday this Saturday and will be making another set of cards tomorrow.



Other great news....I'm having my first workshop next Tuesday and I've had 4 people call to say they are coming!! I hope to have more but I'm so excited to have 4!! LOL Now to get prepared! I'm a bit nervous but I know after I've done a couple, I'll be fine.

1 comment:

sillyleann said...

I wish I lived closer. I would love to go to your card workshop. It looks like you are having so much fun. Card making is my new found joy in life.